The Crouch Group Difference:
We walk alongside our clients and guide them through the following:
- Home enhancement checklist
- Prepare your home for professional photos
- Our Complete Home Marketing plan
- Allow you to control the showing times of your property
- Consistent communication updates on real estate activity in the area, including price changes, houses that have sold, and new listings
- Have your home professionally photographed
- Develop a comprehensive list of features & benefits of your home for potential Buyers
- We use secure lockboxes and document access to the home.
- We follow up with all showings for feedback on your home
- We have Buyer Specialists with intimate knowledge of the property for our groups Buyer clients
- Advertise property on over 350 websites, including Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com ect.
- Promote your home locally though our extensive Realtor database
- Promote your home Nationally though the eXp network. And through the Buffini network (one out of 8 homes sold in the US is through a Buffini agent)
- For Sale sign includes local phone number, monitored 24 hours a day.
And many, many more services…
Preparing To Sell Your Home
Thinking of selling? Wonderful. The market in the Phoenix area is a great place for real estate. Your free home value report will let you know how much your home is worth in today’s market.My marketing plan will help you get the most value for your home in the best time frame available. I would love to see your property and give you an assessment at no cost.
Here are some guidelines to help prepare your home for the best sale possible:
Make minor repairs and upgrades
• Paint the interior a neutral color, preferably a shade of white. Try to avoid bright or vibrant colors.
• Clean or re-grout tiles on counter tops, floors and walls if necessary.
• Replace or repair leaky faucets.
• Make sure all doors, cabinets and kitchen drawers close properly.
• Install or replace all light bulbs with higher wattage bulbs.
• Repair any visible signs of water damage.Thoroughly clean throughout
• Clean all fixtures and windows for a clean presentation.
• De-clutter and depersonalize by packing up as much as possible. A cleaner environment will showcase the home at its best.
• Dust and vacuum regularly.
• Open windows for fresh air and avoid any odors. Remove trash and minimize laundry.Staging is key to presentation
• Minimize furniture to promote the best sense of the space and flow.
• Rearrange existing furniture to showcase the best floor plan features.
• Consider using neutral artwork and remove personal photos so the buyer(s) can envision themselves living in the home.